Thank you for your interest in Dunstable Theater Collaborative! As a community-centered organization, our members are what make us a successful group. There are several ways in which you can contribute and become a member of DTC:
- Audition – We will post auditions for our shows on our website, through email, and through our social media accounts. Sign up today!
- Volunteer – Shows do not just put themselves on! We are always looking for people to help out with costumes, tech, make-up, props, management, backstage, and front-of-house tasks for our shows. Please contact us and let us know what your specialty is.
- Join the Board – Non-profit organizations require a good deal of organizational and administrative work. If this sort of organizational work is your passion, contact us!
- Attend our Shows – We will have at least two full shows a year, along with other events and gatherings. Come and watch us! The audience is a very important member of a community theater. Get your tickets here.
- Donate – Support your local non-profit community theater today with a donation. Non-monetary gifts are great too – please contact us if you have something you think we could use for a show.
Current Board Members: Jon Swift (President), Karen Majkut (Secretary), John Shoenberger (Treasurer), Kevin Dumont, Tomas Swift, Andy Sneizek, Sarah Dutton